A Shining Light collects Personal Information about you such as your name, address, email, telephone number, occupation, Doctors and medical information to assist as appropriate for the therapy or service we are providing to you and in line with the requirements of our registered Professional bodies. Your Personal Information will not be passed onto any third parties. We will keep the information that we hold for you for seven years and after this time it be deleted.
With Data protection laws changing in May 2018, we take Data protection and client confidentiality very seriously at A Shining Light and as such have strict procedures in place to comply with legislation.
This is how we use your information:
- We keep only paper copies of records and these are kept in a safe locked away filing cabinet. We DO NOT store any of your records on computer or electronic database systems.
- Our online booking system Calendly stores a limited amount of personal data in cloud storage using their secure servers. This data includes Name, address, email, phone numbers and type of service/therapy booked
- We DO NOT store any card details or payment history. Our computer and card facility uses Paypal which has its own secure serves and is completely separate and as such no data is electronically stored.
- We do not use any third parties except Calendly and Paypal.
- We do not share or sell your information to third parties.
- We do not send Spam emails
Please contact me using the details on my contact page if you have any enquiries, want to book an appointment or to find out if the Hypnotherapy and Counselling I use at Lee on the Solent can be of help to you.